As the Fourth of July is just around the bend, we want to share with you some treat ideas to make for this wonderful outdoor holiday. As people around the United States celebrate our independence from Britain, we will be sipping root beer floats. This delicious yet refreshing treat reminds us all of our childhoods. From our kitchen to yours, here is a simple recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups root beer
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Slip on your Jambu's so that you're comfortable (your feet will thank you!)
- For a 16 oz. glass, use one scoop of ice cream.
- Pour in enough root beer to cover.
- Add another scoop of ice cream to the top, if desired. (for ice cream lovers like us, add two scoops :) )
- Serve with a spoon and a straw.
This recipe makes one serving. While wearing your Jambu's and drinking this delicious treat, your stomach and feet will be thanking you! Stay tuned this week for more July 4th ideas!