It happens to the best of us.... we wake up in the morning, and our hair is wayy out of whack. Usually, there is no time for blow drying and straightening before you rush the kids out to school and race to work, so we thought we'd share a few easy hair styles that will tame that
1. A Low Ponytail: After you brush out all those knots, and your hair is nice and smooth, simply gather your hair into a low ponytail. You'll be surprised how cute yet professional this look can be!
- How to spice it up: grab a small piece of hair out of the ponytail (about 1/2 inch thick) and wrap it around the ponytail holder you've used. Once it's wrapped, secure it with a bobby pin under the ponytail in an upward direction.
2. A Messy Bun: This style is so
popular, and takes just about no effort :) Quickly brush the top of your hair to make sure there will be no bumps after you make the bun. Grab your hair in one hand and have a ponytail holder ready in the other. Pull the hair through once thro
ugh the band and then mess around with it until it becomes a bun - it's that easy!
- How to spice it up: If you have bangs, pull that back with a bobby pin on top of your head. If you don't another alternative is wearing a headband with this style. Instant style!
3. A Low Side-Braid: This look is so easy. You'll see it all over magazines and TV shows - the celebrities love this style! Brush out your hair until it's manageable. Once it is, pull you hair to the side and plit into three event parts. Braid (right part over middle, then left over middle, then right again...) 3/4 of the way down and secure with a ponytail holder.
- How to spice it up: Tie a ribbon over the ponytail holder. It adds a lot to this already adorable look!