Thursday 6 October 2011

Step By Step in My Jambus

October 1st, 2011

I am a commuter student so while during the week I am always running around New York, on the weekends I return to my home in New Jersey and relax from the busy and noisy environment of the city. Every Saturday morning my mom and I go to the gym for a yoga or pilates class and as both are usually practiced barefoot, I thought it would be interesting to go to class in my barefoot style shoes. I pulled on my Sport Siders and got a couple of amused looks from the people in the class, but I was determined to try out my theory so I set up my yoga mat and prepared for the class. As we began, the instructor asked me to take off my shoes, yet she seemed interested when I explained that the shoes had a barefeet concept, and let me keep my shoes on. I did every exercise smoothly and soon forgot that I was wearing shoes. They flexed with my feet and it almost felt like every move was effortless. My Sport Siders made my feet feel comfortable and light and saved me from exposing my chipped pedicure.

Kate

1 comment:

  1. That is really good post, always good to read about different prodcuts from there users. Thanks for sharing your experience with us

    ReplyDelete